Pick out the sentence out of the followings with wrong use of the same (italicized) word used in these sentences.
- The child fell down head along from the tree.
- Both the parties were heading towards a collision against each other.
- Ahead of festival season , prices of essential goods are likely to rise.
- He was appointed head of the institution.
- Our party is headed by a very seasoned leader.
- He tried to hit at the head of the nail but missed it.
- This meeting was attended by the heads of all the departments.
- The farmer purchased ten head of cattle.
- During discussion his brother went off his head. (to go irrational)
- If he refuses to cooperate I shall go over his head and speak to his boss. (to bypass someone & complain to the senior)
- He fell head over heels in love with her.
- His name appeared at the head of the list of successful candidates.
- The procession was heading towards the residence of the leader.
Online Coaching Courses for Competitive Exam preparations !
LessonEnglishGrammar provides best study material for entrance exams. English Verbal Ability Coaching Institute for CAT, BANK Exams,SSC CGL, CSAT, GRE, GMAT, NTSE, IPM, CMAT, CLAT, AIPMT, JEE, IELTS, TOEFL.