Oracle SOA Suite for Kubernetes
Oracle announced the early access availability of Oracle SOA Suite on Containers and Kubernetes.
This is a great news for DevOps Infrastructure engineers and opportunity for enterprises to Automate their Oracle SOA Suite Environment provisioning via Containers and Kubernetes.
Following are the salient features of the new release
- Container images created using Oracle SOA Suite 18.104.22.168 release
- Certified deployment using Weblogic Operator (2.4) to deploy and manage Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus with ease
- Support for searching and analyzing logs with ease using the ELK Stack
- Integration to Powerful metrics collection and alerting system with Prometheus and Graphana
- Support for multiple Load Balancers like Traefik, Voyager, and NGINX
As part of the release, we are making supporting files, deployment scripts, and samples available on GitHub. You can access them here
- Weblogic Kubernetes Operator Documentation – https://oracle.github.io/weblogic-kubernetes-operator/
- Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus Quick Start Guide – https://github.com/oracle/weblogic-kubernetes-operator/tree/master/kubernetes/samples/scripts/create-soa-domain