HTTP stands for Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
Using Integromat HTTP module, you can call any REST API or SOAP API exposed over internet or cloud.
Most of the SAAS based application in current world have there REST API exposed for any custom integrations with 3rd party applications. So, any scenario which is currently not in Integromat or any application which is not currently listed in Integromat or in scope for future, you can make use of HTTP Module to call REST api for that application from Integromat.
What you should learn before using HTTP Module ?
- What is REST API ?
- What is JSON message format ?
- What is XML message format ?
- Deep dive into the technical API documentation for that application, which you want to connect from integromat or any other middleware application.
- Test your api standalone via tools like POSTMAN, SOAPui etc
What you should learn about HTTP REST API verbs ?
- GET – to retrieve information for an entry.
- POST – to create a new entry.
- PUT – to update/replace an existing entry.
- PATCH – to make a partial entry update.
- DELETE – to delete an entry.
What you should learn about HTTP REST API securities ?
Always remember security is a most important feature for any application. SAAS based application which you are planning to integrate via REST api’s to Integromat must have secured it’s REST API via different security policies. The security policies for REST API can be :
- HTTP Basic Authentication
- OAuth 2.0
- Client Certificate Authentication
- JWT token
Please find Integromat Documentation for HTTP Module at https://support.integromat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006248533-HTTP
Hire an Integromat developer who is expert in implementing HTTP Module or calling 3rd Party REST API’s from Integromat. Enquire us now at https://www.lessons24x7.com/enquiry/ or write us an email email@example.com
Feel free to comment below your valuable thoughts about Integromat HTTP module or your doubts while using it, we will reply to your queries.