Allowing connections from Integromat.
Integromat makes connections from the following IP range:
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 Our servers are set up with valid PTR records so you can easily restrict access by allowing
Updated details are available at : https://support.integromat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006278254-Allowing-connections-from-Integromat
Steps to whitelist connections from Integromat to Mysql Database server.
- Your Mysql Database can be available via Godaddy or Bigrock or Hostgator service providers where your hosting is available.
- Login into your cPanel
- Search “Remote MySql” in search bar on cPanel as shown below
- Navigate to “Add Access Host” and add an entry to >> Host (% wildcard is allowed) >>>> %.integromat.com
- Click on “Add Host” button. It will save the value in your cPanel and Remote MySql Connections.
- Test your connection from Integromat.
Happy Automating via Integromat
Hire a Integromat Expert to build Automations Integrations for your Enterprise Business. Enquire us now:
- Email – Info@Lessons24x7.com
- Submit an Enquiry Form : https://www.lessons24x7.com/enquiry-integromat/