Grammar for ESL
This course is designed and developed as an in-depth analysis of English grammar for intermediate to advanced English. This is helpful for students with Second Language as English. It is designed to help students to learn English in Easy & Simple way.
Duration: 6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
Grammar for ESL is one of the required courses in most college ESL programs. English Grammar is a basis for most of your admissions to advanced courses, admission to reputed universities.
- VERB TENSES AND THE THREE MAJOR VERBS IN ENGLISH
- TENSES AND FORMS OF VERBS
- THE FUTURE PERFECT TENSE, GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES
- MAKING SENSE OF THE MODALS
- THE PASSIVE VOICE
- NOUN CLAUSES
- REPORTED SPEECH
- ADJECTIVE AND ADVERB CLAUSES
- REAL AND UNREAL CONDITIONAL, ‘WISH’ AND ‘IF’
- COUNT AND NON-COUNT NOUNS, SUBJECT/VERB AGREEMENT
- PARAGRAPH WRITING
English Grammar, English Language