This Amazon Web Services Masterclass: Networking & Virtual Private Cloud course will start with basics of Virtual Private cloud and then move deeper into details about AWS VPC like:
- What exactly is AWS VPC and what are its uses
- What are the different types of VPCs supported by AWS
- How to build your own Virtual Private Cloud
- What are the various Components of the AWS VPC
- What are subnets, gateways, route tables, internet gateways etc.
- What are the security mechanisms in the context of AWS VPC
Cloud computing is growing at an astounding pace, and Amazon Web Services are at the forefront of this technological revolution. They were the first one to launch a publicly available cloud infrastructure and ever since, Amazon has been a clear market leader in this space.
Whether you are an experienced AWS user or are just getting started with cloud computing, you know it is quite easy to get your infrastructure components deployed in the AWS cloud.
But do you ever wonder what happens behind the scenes…
- When you deploy a new RDS database?
- A new EC2 instance?
- How does AWS manage the complexity of deploying your cloud resources in a secure and isolated environment?
- How do the network packets travel within your cloud infrastructure and how can you and your users access those resources?
If so, then we know exactly where you’re coming from.
AWS does provide a very robust and mature network management infrastructure which is ever pervasive in all aspects of the AWS infrastructure. Indeed, it is not necessary to understand the intricate details of these networking details. AWS hides most of these complexities very well. You can simply log in to your AWS management console and start using AWS services. AWS will deploy all the necessary networking components for you in the background automatically.
But if you unveil the curtain slightly and take a peek at all sophisticated components that AWS provisions for deploying a secure and robust operating environment, you will get a much deeper understanding of the AWS cloud. You will be able to design, architecture and operationalize your cloud application with more efficiency and confidence.
If you are serious about understanding your AWS based cloud infrastructure – then gaining this knowledge about the AWS networking components in conjunction with other tools and frameworks is the only way to go. When any startup or technology company is looking to implement their software solutions in the AWS cloud infrastructure – they are willing to pay big money for cloud engineers and consultants to help them manage their cloud infrastructure. In fact, the hourly rates cloud engineers are easily few hundred dollars an hour, and the demand for these skills is just exploding.
Wouldn’t you want to acquire these skills and be a part of this cloud computing revolution? Be highly sought after and take your career to the next level? That’s why today, we are thrilled to be able to share with you our new training program Amazon Web Services Masterclass: Networking & Virtual Private Cloud.
Here, you will find real actionable information and education in exchange for your time and willingness to learn, and for a fraction of the cost you will be able to demand as a cloud engineer or consultant.
Look, if you’re serious about becoming an expert cloud engineer and generating a real income for you and your family, you need to take action and get in the game.
Imagine getting that promotion in your current role which you have been promised for months of years. Imagine getting chased by recruiters looking for skilled and experienced engineers for companies that are desperately seeking to hire. Imagine getting a massive bump in your income as a result of your newly acquired in-demand skills.
- Unlimited 12 months access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System
- Unlimited support n Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
- Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready