Plz change these into indirect Speech :
Rani: will you come to the market?
Anushka: No, I am busy here.
Rani: Oh, come on. I will buy you something to eat if you come with me.
Anushka: No, I have just eaten.
Rani: Well, if you ‘ve eaten. You ‘ll need some exercise. A walk will do you good.
Anushka: Yes, but I must finish my work first. Thanking you in anticipation.
- Rani asked Anushka if she would come to the market.
- Anushka replied in negative and told her that she was busy there.
- Rani insistently told her to come on. She told her further that she would buy her something to eat if she came with her.
- Anushka replied in negative and told her that she had just eaten.
- Rani told her that it was well if she had eaten and she would need some exercise .and a walk would do her good.
- Anushka replied in affirmative and told her that but she must finish her work first.
If you have any doubts, please reply to same post.
4 years, 8 months ago shoaib jaanParticipant
No doubt at all now.
The next one is!
Doctor: I think the operation will be successful.
Patient: when do you think I should come again?
Doctor: make it next Monday if you can.
Patient: well, that will be fine.
Its again change the narration exercise.
Answer to your Query :
- The doctor told the patient that he thought the operation would be successful.
- The patient asked the doctor when he thought he should come again.
- The doctor advised the patient to make that if he could.
- The patient told the doctor that it was well and that would be fine
Lesson – English Grammar
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.