1.Father said, ‘ I am going to office .’
2.He said to me, are you coming with me.’
3.I said to him , ‘who are you?’
4. He said to me, ‘ can you help me?’
5. The old man said to the boy, ‘ please help me.’
6. The teacher said to the student, ‘ Always work hard.’
Change the Narration :
1.Father said that he was going to office .’
2.He asked me if I was coming with him.
3.I asked him who he was.
4. He asked me if I could help him.
5. The old man requested the boy to help him.
6. The teacher advised the student to always work hard.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.